For Elementary & Middle School Students
- High School tutors helping elementary and middle school students!
- High School tutors are serving as volunteers and are glad to help
- Sessions are 45 minutes and are held over Zoom – parent needs to be present
- Zoom links sent 24 hours before your session
- Share subject matter info & links in advance with your tutor
- Questions or comments? Email Mr. Guerin at: email@example.com
Availability is limited in Spring due to IB/ AP Testing
I have been tutoring with this program for the last two years and I love it! I can help your student in any subject, but math is my personal favorite. Some hobbies that I have outside of school are painting, bracelet making, and helping others.
Experienced and academically balanced tutor who is bilingual in English and Chinese. An artist, a flutist, and a tennis player with a love for poetry and languages. Is looking forward to working with and helping students!
I am a senior, and this will be my second year tutoring through this program. I enjoy math and science, and love to ski as well. I am excited to tutor this year!
Patient and understanding tutor with a passion for English and history. Excels at writing and grammar - no math please! Loves art and music and can't wait to help students succeed!
Stephen is using Smore to create beautiful newsletters