3rd Grade Happenings
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Students dancing with Bud, Rona, and Camas Johnston last Thursday during their presentation to our school and community, "Keeper of the Sacred Tradition of Pipemakers".
CONFERENCES ARE COMING! Tuesday, February 7th! Please sign up for a time between 3:30-7. I will take requests in the order I receive them. THANK YOU!
FYI-Important Information and Upcoming Events!
* Tuesday, February 7th is CONFERENCES! Please sign up for a time to meet with me! I will take requests in the order I receive them.
* Thursday, February 9th: PIZZA DELIVERY DAY! We are anticipating pizzas should arrive around 1:00 P.M. We would greatly appreciate anyone available to help us sort the pizzas and get them ready for pick-up. Please pick up your pizzas by 3:30 for delivery. Students may leave with you to deliver when you come to pick up your order. Please call me with any questions. THANK YOU to everyone who participated...the kids did GREAT! If you need help delivering pizzas, please let me know.
* Friday, February 10th is a 12:00 dismissal for teacher inservice.
* There is NO SCHOOL on Monday, February 13th, due to a comp day.
* February 14: We will be having a Valentine's celebration in the afternoon. Students are welcome to bring Valentine's to school for their classmates. If students want to make a box at home, they are welcome to do so. We will be making Valentine envelopes at school next week for them also.