Where is Middle Earth?
- The native language of Ireland is Gaeilge.
- Ireland has many different cultural associations such as their national holiday St. Patrick's day, music, food, sports, language, and more that's associated with Ireland and the Irish.
- There is also many mountain ranges in Ireland that could be used as the lonely mountain and any other mountains in middle earth.
- There are many rivers in Ireland that could be filmed at to make it look like the Enchanted River.
- Also, when i was reading the hobbit i always though of a lot of green and Ireland has that.
- There is also many castles already in Ireland
- many examples are listed down below in the Counter Claim
Ireland the new Middle Earth!!
The Great Hills of Ireland
These hills would be perfect for hobbit holes.
The Mountains of Ireland
These mountains would be fit for the lonely mountains.
The Perfect Green!!
This is what i always thought of the hobbit scenery as.
Go here for more information
- the Carrauntoohil Mt. in Ireland is like the lonely mountain is in Middle earth
- the River Boyne in Ireland is like the enchanted river in middle earth
- the Ballypatrick forestin Ireland is like the enchanted forest in middle earth
- the Glenariff, Co Antrim in Ireland is like the hill