Pride of the Tribe
March 25, 2019
check out this engaging activity!
T-TESS Goals for 2019-2020
- You must provide reflections on this year's goals in Part II.
- You must provide two goals (learning and technology) in Part III.
- Goals need to be measurable. Please use the reference below to help you in writing goals for the 2019-2020 school year.
GOALS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE APRIL 12TH.
GOAL SETTING MEETINGS WILL BE SCHEDULED SOON AFTER APRIL 12TH.
ARE YOUR GOALS S.M.A.R.T.
- What you want to accomplish?
- Who, What, Where, When, Which, Why
- How will you demonstrate and evaluate the extent to which the goal has been met?
- How can you set stretch and challenging goals within your own ability to achieve the desired outcome?
- What is the action-oriented verb?
- How does the goal tie into your key responsibilities?
- How is it aligned to the your objective?
- Is it aligned to best practices and research and/or district/campus/team priorities?
- Does it have a clear end or target date with intermittent benchmarks to guide your goal to a successful and timely completion? Deadlines, Dates, Frequency, Etc.
- CTE/Elective Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- V Golf @ Gunter
- College and Career on the Square, 5:00pm
- College Day (wear jeans with college shirt)
- Math/Science Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- Softball & Baseball vs. Gainesville @ Gainesville, 5:00pm
- English/SS Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- Teacher and Para of the Year Announcement in Auditorium, 8:00am
- JV Baseball @ Gainesville
- Track Relays @ S&S Relays
- Softball & Baseball vs. Anna @ Anna, 5:00pm
Encourage students to come monday night @ 5:00 pm & it would be great to see you there!
I Leave You With This...
"What if we changed "assignments" to "Learning Opportunities, "homework" to "Practice", "quizzes" to "Exit Tickets", and "tests" to "Assessments" to create s shift in thinking and learning?" @RoweRikW