By Cody Schoenrock
- Buddhism was founded in Nepal
- It was founded in the late 6th century B.C.E
- Buddhism was founded by Siddhartha Gautama
- It was spread through India, China, Nepal, Ceylon, Burma, Tibet, Central Asia, and Japan
- There's about 7.9% of Buddhism Religion
- Buddhism is most popular in Thailand today but throughout history it was in central and northern Asia
- How the religion impacts the world today or why it matters today: Buddhism was spread to nearly every country, and Buddhism promotes Non-vilence, peace, and tolerance.
- There is no single founder of Hinduism
- Hinduism is the 3rd most popular religion, it was originated in Northern India near the river Indus
- It grew out of cultural and religious changes in india
- Founded in 2300-1500 BC
- Hinduism was spread historically when travels of merchants to other nearby countries for business.
- Hinduism growth is 12.7%
- It's the world's oldest existing religion
- India is the most popular today and throughout history India was the most popular
- It has been the main religion in India
- Legalism was founded in (475-221 bce) in China
- Legalism was influenced by the philosophers Shang Yang, Li Si, and Hanfeizi
- Legalism was used to implement a totalitarian and draconian legal system
- The literal meaning for Legalism is School of Law's
- It remained in China and then went to Sui and Tang dynasties
- Growth numbers today
- Legalism was most popular in China throughout history
- Couldn't find it
- Confucianism was founded in China by Master Kong in 551-479 BC
- It was spread all over China and neighboring countries, such as Vietnam, Korea, and more forcibly onto Japan. It was spread for a lot of reasons by one reason is because the popularity of Confucius.
- The number of confucianism in the world in 2007 was 0.09% (6,111,056)
- It is practiced most in China, Korea, Taiwan, and Vietnam
- Confucius made a big impact by creating school
- Taoism was founded by Lao-Tzu
- Lao-Tzu was a chinese philosopher credited with founding the philosophical system of Taoism.
- It was formed 550 B.C.E
- The main place for Taoism is China
- It spread mostly across China, Korea, Japan, and many other parts of China.
- The main followers of Taoism helped spread.
- Its growth rate is at 1%
- Taoism is most popular in China throughout history and still is today
- People adopted Taoism to approach life and a relaxed nature