Lone Star Elementary News & Notes 1
Welcome Back, Bears!
For Your Calendar:
9:00-9:45, Last Names A-L
10:00-10:45, Last Names M-Z
Note: The front doors will open at 8:30 for families wanting to start in the gym for supplies, spirit items, etc. Families will be released to classrooms beginning at 9:00.
* Come meet your teachers for 2016!
* If you ordered school supplies, they will be available in the gym for you to pick up.
* Join PTA and grab a new spirit shirt!
* Have your license scanned if you will be walking your child back on the first day.
Tuesday, August 23 -1st Day of School!
New school hours: 8:15-3:40
Parents may walk their child back to the classroom on the 1st day if they have a visitor tag.
(Get it scanned at Meet the Teacher to save time!)
We are Changing!
Forms, Forms, Forms!
1. Please update your information on Parent Portal system by Wednesday, 8/17:
2. Nurse & Student Information Forms:
Please complete these online, print them out, and bring them to Meet the Teacher.
1. Parents will receive a form regarding MISD Student Code of Conduct which must be signed and returned.
2. LSE will send home a Social Media Form which must be signed and returned if you do not want your child's picture shared on a classroom, campus, or district site (Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
3. Teachers may ask for further information - please return quickly.
We will have computers and forms available for you at Meet the Teacher if you are unable to complete these from your home.