5th Grade Newsletter
Habit #5 - Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood
Mrs. Cook - Language Arts & Social Studies
Because of our short week, we will only have 1 passage. It is due on Wednesday. We still have WTW this week also (because next week we won't due to the Haw River trip) and WTW is due on Thursday.
Ms. Price - Math
Accelerated math objectives must be met by Thursday of this week.
Mrs. Young - Science
HAW RIVER INFO
- Don't forget: Payment is due by September 30th
- Medicines and Forms are due back to the school nurse by October 2nd.
- Medicine must be in original container (you don't have to send entire amount though, just enough for trip if you'd prefer)
- The doctor's order forms must be filled out for EACH prescription AND over the counter medicines as well.
Info for Parents & Students
- Please be sure to sign your child's planner each night in PEN with your FULL name (no initials). Students need to be proactive by bringing their planner to you with all of their homework listed.
- Each Friday there will be a conduct grade written into your child's planner. This conduct grade takes into consideration behavior, talking, work ethic (classwork & homework), and how well the 7 Habits have been followed each week.