TMS Backpack Exchange
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
Process for Exchanging Backpacks
- All backpacks must be empty before coming to the Media Center.
- In the classroom, students will completely empty their backpack, including shaking it over a trashcan.
- Teachers will arrive with their students at the Media Center at the specified time, with their empty backpacks.
- Each class will line up separately, at one of three tables.
- Students will drop the old backpack into a box and receive a new backpack.
- Students will remove the plastic bag and 5 gel bead packs and drop them in the trash.
- Students will proceed back to class with new backpack.