June 1, 2021
Reminder! 9th-11th Grade Textbook/Lab Kit Return & Awards Pick up is tomorrow June 2nd 8am-11am
Schedules for next school year will also be available for verification tomorrow at Textbook Return!
Instructions for pick-up/return on June 2nd
Textbook/Lab Kit Return & Awards Pick up will happen in the Magnet Driveway from 8am-11am on June 2nd. Please see the instructions below.
1. All participants must wear a mask throughout pick-up and return.
2. Please write your last name, first name and grade level in large print on a sheet of paper and display on your dash or in the window.
3. A Magnet staff member will come to your vehicle to collect any items you have to return.
4. A Magnet staff member will place in your car an envelope with your items, your Memory books, a copy of your schedule for next year, and any other items you have to collect from the school.
5. If you have a brief question about your schedule, a counselor will be on site to answer quick questions. Extended requests should be addressed using the link, https://tinyurl.com/MagnetSCF.
Please note that students will keep laptops with them for the summer and return these at the start of the school year.