The Berry Creek Pool
- All children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. This includes children swimming, entering the pool gates alone, or waiting on the deck.
- Please keep the pool gate closed at all times. We know it is a hassle to unlock the gate every time you want to go in or out, especially when you are having guests. However, the double lock is a safety feature.
- Please clean up the pool deck when you leave. This includes returning toys to the bin, cleaning up trash, and returning small chairs to the table. If you find lost clothes, toys, etc. please put them in the bin near the small picnic tables.
- Please take care of pool furniture by moving it carefully, keeping it out of the water, and returning it when you are finished. We hope by taking care of it, we are able to purchase more next year rather than replace broken ones.
- The clubhouse and pool cannot be reserved and/or used for commercial activity by a member or nonmember due to liability. This includes swimming lessons where a fee is charged.
- If the trash bin near the gate is full, please take your trash home with you. This includes trash from clubhouse events, pool parties, or just pool guests. With the large number of clubhouse events in the summer, the bin fills up quickly.
One of the best parts of living in Berry Creek is our pool (just ask your friends!). Please help us keep it clean, safe, and enjoyable for everyone! If you have concerns, questions, or feedback regarding the pool, please contact us at http://berrycreekstillwater.com/contact-the-board/
Thank you for your help!
The HOA Board