By ; Sydney Gwyn B2
- Elements - C,H,O (1:2:1)
- Sub-units - Monosacchurides ( Sugar ), Glucose.
- Function - Main Source of energy for living things.
- Elements - C,H,O (Mainly - C,H)
- Subunits - Fatty Acids & Glycerol
- Function - Long term energy storage, cell membrane, insulation
- Elements - C,H,O,P
- Subunits - Amino Acids
- Function - Storage structure, signal contraction, Defense enzyme transport
- Elements - C,H,O,N,P
- Subunits - Nucleotides
- Function - Our heredity information has info to help cell make protein