The School of Today for Tomorrow's Leaders
Mission: Develop young men into impactful leaders through the development of their intellectual, moral, physical, social and emotional skills for the global society of tomorrow.
· Our main purpose is to improve student academic achievement.
· Effective instruction makes the most difference in student academic performance.
· There is no excuse for poor quality instruction.
· With our help, at risk students will achieve at the same rate as non-at risk students.
· Staff members must have a commitment to children and a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
Brother Mahateme Adamu is our 2015 Superintendent's Scholarship award winner. Brother Adamu was not the only BOMLA representative that evening; Brother Kendall Long served as the Master of Ceremony and Brother Alex Simmons (SOC) received a scholarship also. BOMLA Men are Redefining Expectations for Young Men throughout the city.
Friday, April 24th represented one of the more meaningful social events for our seniors. The Prom was a beautiful evening for the Sisters of Rangel and the Brothers of BOMLA. The young ladies and young men danced and laughed the night away; as it truly represented a significant moment in time as they prepare to transition to the next phase of their lives.
News You Can Use: Calendar and Campus Information
Monday, April 27th: Vertical Team Meetings
Wednesday, April 29th: SAT Exam (11th)
Upcoming Dates and Information:
- Lesson Plans due each Sunday by 6:00 p.m.
- Lesson Objectives (LO) and Demonstration of Learning (DOL) should be clearly posted
- Input Absences via the AESOP system and contact Mrs. Neely or Ms. Wallace to notify the campus.