ECOSYSTEM COMPARISON PROJECT
Kelly Lipata, Teiah Santana, Emily Vue, Loni Salsman
3 examples of abiotic factors
1. Volcanic Ash
3 EAMPLES OF BIOTIC FACTORS
1. Angler Fish
2. Black Swallower
3. Tube Worm
5 Limiting Factors
1.Lack Of Sunlight
2. Lack Of Heat
3 Organisim That Could Survive
1. tripod fish- there eyes are completely reduced and cannot rely on it's vision in the orient space, a completely adaption in the life of darkness.
2. Angler fish- it uses it's light to hunt it's prey. An adaption in the abyss darkness
3. abyssal octopus (dumbo octopus) - can grow 8 inches, has a soft body, allowing to live in deep water, and very quick to escape predators
The Blob fish attached itself to the body of the giant crab where they lay eggs in their chambers. It's beneficial for crabs because the blob fish eats the parasites and refuges off the crabs body, and the eggs do not get harm.
The lantern fish connects it's self under the gills of the larger carnivores animal who dwell closely on the ocean floors, and eats the fauna.
The tube worm and the bacteria. The bacteria converts the chemicals that shoot out the hydrothermal into food for the tube worm.
3 EXAMPLE OF ABIOTIC FACTOR
1. Arizona Sunset
3 EXAMPLE OF BIOTIC FACTOR
1. Lack of water
2. Can get extremely hot
3. Its very cold at night
4. Little rainfall
5. Plants are usually shrubs and small trees
3 ORGANISIM SURVIE IN THE DESERT
1. Snakes - they live in the deep holes to cool off and stay away from the sun and it blends in with the sands and plants
2. Camel - camels can go on and live in the desert without food or water for days. An adaption in the desert.
3.Lizards - they can camouflage in the sand and can move quickly
3 SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP
As the Phainopepla bird eats the berries produced by the desert mistletoe, it passes undigested seeds. This ensures the survival of the desert mistletoe.
A cactus wren builds its nest in a
cactus to protect its young from
predators such as raven. There
is no harm to the cactus.
Fleas on a Kangaroo Rat. The fleas benefit by drinking the blood of the Kangaroo
Rat. The K. Rat dose not benefit, if it looses too much blood it will