OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
October 2, 2015
FROM THE DESK OF THE PRINCIPAL
- On Wednesday, October 7 we are looking forward to families coming in for parent/ teacher conferences. We hope your family can make it!
- We are in our preparations for our homecoming events and looking forward to a great week of activities!
- October 7 OHS Parent Teacher Conferences in MS/HS Library 4 - 7 pm
- October 9 - No School
- October 12-16 Homecoming Spirit Week Activities
Mon 10/12 - America
Tues 10/13 - Tacky Tourist
Wed 10/14 - White Out
Thurs 10/15 - Tie Dye
Fri 10/16 - Spirit Day
- October 16 Homecoming Game, Ozaukee vs Reedsville, 7 pm
- October 17 OHS Homecoming Dance, OHS Commons, 8 pm - 12 am
Important Homecoming Dance Information
Our school dances are not considered public dances. They are private closed dances intended for our students. They are considered a privilege we provide for our students who are in “good standing”. Tickets are sold in advance and the list of names is used by the dance supervisors to admit students to the dance. No tickets will be sold at the door the night of the dance. Students who choose to invite a non-OHS student to be their guest may do so, but they must complete the necessary paperwork. Guest forms are available in the office or on the OHS website. Students who have outstanding school obligations (unpaid fees, unserved detentions) and/or a failing grade(s) will not be allowed to purchase a dance ticket until the obligations have been met.