by: Khalyshia Givan
- Bullying- talking or physically, emotionally hurting someone and intimidating someone that is smaller or weaker than you.
- Cyber bullying- the act of harassing someone online by sending or posting mean messages.
- Verbal bullying- to call others very bad names and put them down to the point where they want to hurt themselves.
- Physical bullying- is physically touching someone and putting your hands on them.
- Social bullying- is about communication with someone but hurting them, such as using relationships to hurt a person or people.