Week of May 16-20
Spring Concert TONIGHT!
We're looking forward to celebrating another successful year in the Reynolds MS Band!
- All band fees must be paid to participate.
- Cost is $45 and includes entry fee, t-shirt, and $5 transportation fee. Students who have a season pass need only pay $10 for the t-shirt and transportation fee.
- Money is due by Tuesday, May 16th NO EXCEPTIONS. Exact cash, checks made payable to PBBC, or we now are able to accept credit card payments via Charms!! Click HERE to see how to do that.
- Students proving to be a discipline problem based on director discretion will not be invited to attend.
- We will return to Reynolds MS at approximately 7:10pm. Please have a ride waiting to take you home.
Band Europe Trip 2018
Last summer, I took the trip of a lifetime. I was able to tour all over Europe with some of our Prosper Band students! We were a part of a group of about 160 band students and their families. Students from Prosper, Frisco, Coppell, Lake Dallas, etc. spent 16 days touring 7 countries, learning about the culture, seeing the incredible sites, and performing concerts in five major cities. It was absolutely incredible!
Even better is that we get to do it all over again in 2018!! The Lone Star Ambassadors and Voyageurs International have hosted band students from North Texas every other summer in Europe for many years. If you think your child(ren) would be interested in looking at this 16-day European music tour, please consider attending the meeting. Even those who are looking to attend in 2020 can join us at this meeting to have it in consideration for the future.
I would be happy to answer any questions you have prior to the meeting. Mr. and Mrs. Centera (Lone Star Ambassadors representatives and my personal friends) will run the meeting, review the trip itinerary, funding, and other information. They have been participating in this trip for several years and are great sources of information.
Hope to see you there!!
5/12 - Spring Concert & Awards Ceremony @ PHS Auditorium, 6pm/7:15pm
5/17-19 - Auditions for Reynolds Band placement
5/22 - Europe Trip Meeting @ Reynolds MS, 6:30pm
5/24 - Six Flags Reward Trip