St. Anthony MS
One Team. One Family.
Week Ahead for Feb. 15th - 19th
Our School Goals
- 100% of our students will grow in the areas of Math and Reading
- 10% increase in advanced and proficient rating on state testing
- 90% of classroom students will reach their end of the year STAR target goal
This Week's Team Meeting Focus = Looking closer at STAR winter data and next steps
Thinking about Summer School
Thinking of teaching, but not sure? You should know:
- Half Days are from 7:45-12:45 (teach 7:30-12:30)
- Class sizes will be capped at 20 or 22 students.
- Help our students grow and maintain their knowledge!
- Dates are June 20th-July 21st, except for no Fridays! It will be a three day weekend every weekend!
Ask Shelly if you have any questions about what summer school will look like this year.
Week of February 15th - 19th
Monday, February 15th (Gold A Day)
Tuesday, February 16th (Black B Day)
- Ms. Sanchez prints grades at 7:00am.
February 17th (Maroon A Day)
Thursday, February 18th (Gold B Day)
- Mass at 8:00am (early morning DEAR beforehand)
- Conferences are on Thursday, February 18th from 2:30-7:00 and Thursday, February 25th from 2:30-7:00. Dan, Shelly, and Katie will provide dinner of ham and rolls, chips and salsa, salad, and dessert.
Friday, February 19th
Our SAS Mini-Conference is in the morning and Building PD is in the afternoon on Friday, February 19th. 4th Street will host 9th and 5th Street in the morning. Prayer will be right at 8:00 on our 4th floor. Please plan on the possibility of having colleagues using your classroom this day.
No School next Monday, on February 22nd!
Teachers new to the archdiocese should expect to receive an email about an on-line seminar about assessment from learning from the archdiocese education team this month. Please keep an eye out for this.
A vacation day for students and teachers is on Monday, February 22nd.
We will do Stations of the Cross on February 12th, 26th, and March 4th. Stations should be during DEAR time on February 12th and 26th, so instructional time will not be impacted.
All choice schools are in Open Enrollment period at this time. Open Enrollment will end on February 15th so classes that are below our cap class size may have additional students that join. If you have questions about this process, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Teachers new to the archdiocese and their mentors have a 4:00-6:00 meeting on March 2nd at St. Mary Parish School located at N89W16215 Cleveland Ave., Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. Park in church parking lot off of Main St. and enter through Activity Center Doors. Topic is Best Practice Sharing Session, Standards 7, 8, 10.