SOUND INSULATION TESTING
If you have been asked for a sound test by Building Control and don't really know what this involves or simply want a better view on the testing procedures, this section should enlighten you on the topic.
When a new construction, or the conversion of an old construction results in two adjoining dwellings being separated by party elements (wall or floor), it is a Building Regulations requirement for this or these elements to be tested in terms of their sound insulation performance.
FOR A FREE QUOTE CALL US ON 01279 873380 or EMAIL ENQUIRIES@SESTESTING.COM
Stansted Environmental Services Ltd
Our highly professional team of consultants have a wide range of practical experience providing you with the most knowledgeable solutions to all of your environmental needs.
With increasing requirements, standards, pre-occupation testing and sustainability, we provide an “one-stop-shop” for all environmental services, testing and analysis requirements.
We continually develop our services with you in mind to provide you with a competitive, cost-effective service, which is conducted efficiently and professionally.
As a consultancy, we are equipped to provide you with a bespoke solution for your business needs.
HELPING YOU BUILD A BETTER ENVIRONMENT
Other services we provide:
- Air Tightness Testing to BINDT standards (pre-completion).
- SAP Calculations; Design & Built.
- Energy Performance Certificates.
- Code for Sustainable Homes Assessments.
- PPG 24 Noise Assessments, either to support Planning Applications or to deal with Acoustic Conditions.
- Air Quality Assessments, to support Planning Applications.
- Waste Management Plans during construction works.
- CDM-Coordinator role as required by CDM Regulations 2007.
- Health and Safety Investigations.
- Health and Safety Plans, including Risk Assessments.
- Environmental Management Plans for Construction works.
- Contaminated Land Phase I, II & III Assessments & Reports.