2020-21 School Year #2 - August 17, 2020
Don't Delay, Sign Up Today!
Beginning Teacher Community - Year 1 and Years 2 & 3
Virtually strengthen and expand your professional network, dive deeper into the art and science of teaching, and experience best-practice techniques through mentorship building and more in this monthly series that begins 9/16/20; $25 22 SCECHs available. Learn More and Register
Tell Your Parents
- Safe & Healthy Summer offers healthy challenges for kids and prize packs
- Backpack / Bookbag giveaways, free clothes, haircuts and more in Muskegon, Oceana and Ottawa Counties in August
- Free Meal Distribution List for Students in Muskegon/Oceana Counties
Great resource to find open, licensed childcare
Get Your Learning On!
- Add + VantageMR Course 2 - Online/Virtual, FREE, 8-part series begins 9/29/20 24 SCECHs
- Schools (TCIS) Train the Trainer Training 5-part series begins 10/5/20, $2,300, 35 SCECHs
- CPI & TCI Community of Practice 2020-21, 3-part series begins 10/15/20; FREE
- School Social Work Community of Practice 2020-21, 3-part series begins 10/15/20; FREE
- FBA & PBSP Training, 10/21/20, FREE, 6 SCECHs
Don't Miss This!
EXPRESSIONS 2020 – VIRTUAL Student Art Exhibition
Please enjoy the 2020 virtual edition of the Expressions Muskegon County Student Art Exhibition, which features artwork from K-12 public, private, and charter school students, on display now through September 15. See Details
Cool Clip to Share with Friends
Prevent COVID-19: Wear a Cloth Face CoveringCDC Director Dr. Robert R. Redfield talks about how wearing a cloth face covering may help slow the spread of COVID-19. Please share this link on social media https://bit.ly/31Qp1DU