Course Info & Updates
Housekeeping...pacing, reminders, & tips for success.
Check Your Pacing!
Check Your Pacing!!! - Today you should complete M7 lesson 1 assignments. Check the pacing guide below to see the assignments/tasks that you need to complete. Remember M7 is NOT part of the 1st grading period.
Week 6 Daily Pacing Guide
Here is your list of tasks for today:#1. Module 6 Post-Assessment
3/15 - Module 6 Due Today
Here is your list of tasks for today:#1. Module 6 Honors Summative Assessment
Here is your list of tasks for today:#1. Complete the Module 7 Pre-Test. You are required to take this pre-assessment, but don't worry. It does not impact your grade!
#2. Review the glossary and any vocabulary practice.
Here is your list of tasks for today:#1. Complete the 10 Facts About Memory practice quiz.
#2. Complete the Flashbulb Memory assignment.#3. Complete the Storing Information assignment.
3/18 - End of 1st Grading Period
Here is your list of tasks for today:#1. Begin lesson 2 by reviewing the notes on Retrieving Information.
#2. Complete the Retrieving Information practice forum.#3. Complete the Retrieving Information assignment.
End of Quarter Reminder
Tips for Success in Honors Psychology
1. EVERY DAY log into and work in the course for at least 1 hour and 30 minutes.
2. EVERY DAY reading the daily announcement posted in the Learning Block Forum and complete the tasks and assignments listed. Remember, the Learning Block Forum is found on the Topic List page.
3. STAY ON PACE - To be on pace you must be completing the assignments listed in the Daily Pacing Guide each day. You can find the Daily Pacing Guide in each announcement and in the Course LiveBinder.
4. DOUBLE CHECK - After submitting a written assignment, quiz, post-assessment, etc... DOUBLE CHECK to make sure it was submitted correctly. You should receive confirmation that your assignment submitted. Always DOUBLE CHECK.
5. TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES - In order to avoid technical difficulties DO NOT use ChromeBooks, IPad’s, or tablets. If you find you are having technical difficulties, i.e. a link, video, or any other aspect of the course is not working correctly, switch browsers to Mozilla Firefox or Safari. Moodle and SoftChalk work best in these browsers.
6. QUESTIONS - I am always happy to answer your questions BUT before you ask make sure you have read the daily announcement and checked the course LiveBinder, you might find the answer(s) you are looking for there:)
7. Peer Tutoring Center - If you are struggling in Honors Psych the PTC is there to help! They offer many resources to help you get back on track. Check out the PTC by clicking on the image below and log in to Upswing. The password: upswing. Contact me if you have any questions!