Sweetsir and Donaghue Schools
August 31, 2022
1- Merrimac Goes Back to School 2-4pm
2- PRSD Schools Closed Labor Day holiday
5- PRSD Schools Closed Labor Day holiday
6- First Day of School PRSD 1-6 students
6- Preschool and Kindergarten Orientations
12- PTO Meeting
15- Open House 6:00-7:00pm Sweetsir/ 7:00-8:00pm Donaghue
23- Early Release for PRSD students/Staff PD
27- Donaghue Picture Day
28- Sweetsir Picture Day
- Masks at school are optional at this time.
- However, masks are required when entering the health office. It is a good idea to put an extra mask(s) in your child's bag for the occasional visit to the nurse.
- There will be no COVID testing at school this year.
- Friendly reminder, please pack a water bottle for your child (not glass).
1. If exposed, no quarantine is required IF asymptomatic. The exposed person is recommended to test on day 6 of exposure and encouraged to mask for 10 days.
2. If positive, a 5 day isolation is required. Day 0 is the day of symptoms or the day of a positive test, whichever is earlier. The child may return on day 6 if asymptomatic OR if symptoms are subsiding and are fever free for 24 hours without medication. A mask through day 10 is required.
Please do not hesitate to contact your school nurse with any questions or concerns.
Donaghue: Jessica Cossette (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sweetsir: Anne Brady-Lozier (email@example.com)
Updated Social Media Accounts
We have made new social media accounts. Both Facebook and Twitter, along with our websites, are great ways to stay up to date on news and events!
Facebook Friend Request: Merrimac Schools