Bailey Bits & Pieces
May 9-13, 2016
EOG Prep Days!
In preparation for the likely build up of some test anxiety, I'm asking for your help! I've got the envelopes ready for the encouraging notes that I will place out for the kids prior to testing...those will come home tomorrow or Wednesday. Just fill them out and send them back - you can even use the same envelope if you want!
I've also got fun little tags to wrap around individual bottles of water and cute little candy slogans for next week BEFORE testing...not the days OF testing!!! If you could help by sending in any of the following items, that would be GREAT!
- ring pops
- blow pops
- lifesaver rolls
- the "puffy" red and white peppermint balls
Let me know!!! There are 24 students in the class who will need these little goodies!
If you have any questions, let me know!! I will update the list as the items are "claimed" or begin to come into the class. I'd love to get them in - the sooner the better - so I can start tagging. If you would like to help with that - come on down!! :D
Thanks, thanks, thanks in advance!!!
- May 13 - SPRING FLING 5:00-8:00 (arm bands go on sale tomorrow)
- May 17 - Ben & Jerry's Night (PTO)
- May 24 - PTO Community Meeting 5:00 at WOES
- May 24 & 26 - EOG testing! Go to bed early and eat a good breakfast! Hooray!!
- May 30 - MEMORIAL DAY (No School)