background and about the moon
- The moon waxes and wanes.
- Light reflects off of the moon.
- The moon has different phases.
- The moon is about 384,000 away from earth.
- The moon rotates around its axis.
- the moon has a rocky surface.
- If earth was gone the moon would rotate around the sun.
- Did you know there's a man in the moon?
- And there's a woman and a hare in the moon
- The first person to go to the moon was Neil Armstrong
- There's craters and mountains on the moon
moon phases and other names
- There's a new moon
- And then there will be a Cresent moon
- Also there's a half moon
- And a full moon
- And there's a gibbous moon
- There's a third quarter
- A first quarter
- And a second quarter
the colers of the moon
- There's a blue moon
- And a pink moon
- Also a purple moon