End Bullying Now!
What makes someone a bully
A bully is a person who uses their superior strength to make someone feel down. It can be anything. If you call somebody something that isn't there actual name, is considered bullying. The bully might use technology to harm or bother others. The bully might have been bullied before.
Facts About Bullying
- Over 3.2 million students are bullied each year
- Approximately 160,000 teenagers skip school because of bullying
- 1 in 4 teachers see nothing wrong with bullying and only 4% do something
- 71% of students report bullying as a problem at their school
How to Spread Kindness
- Listen to people when they say that they need help or are getting bullied
- If your friend wants you to go somewhere with you, show up so they aren't lonely
- Treat others how you want to be treated
- Don't be a bystander, stand by the ones who need help