Benton Weekly Update
Week 33: April 26-30, 2021
Welcome Back! Hybrid In-Person Instruction Starts this Week.
Cohort A starts Monday & Tuesday on campus from 8:30-11:11am. Cohorts B & C will have Distance Learning classes Monday & Tuesday from 12:04-2:45 pm.
Cohort B starts Thursday & Friday on campus from 8:30-11:11am. Cohorts A & C will have Distance Learning classes Monday & Tuesday from 12:04-2:45 pm.
All Cohorts have Distance Learning on Wednesday from 9am-9:50. Periods continue to rotate on Wednesdays and this week is Period 8B.
- All 7th graders must have TDAP vaccination to return to in-person instruction.
- All students will be required to wear a mask (properly) at all times.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet enforced.
- Campus is open 15 minutes before school opens, please do not drop them off early and plan to pick your child up promptly at 11:11am.
- There are no drinking fountains, please bring a water bottle.
- Breakfast/Snacks/Lunch are NOT available at Benton, grab & go meals available at each elementary school and LMHS.
- Art/Cartooning students need to bring their sketchbooks with them and all art supplies in a ziplock bag.
- Students complete the Qualtrics survey before entering campus, temperature checks at all entry points.
- If your student stays home, please use our convenient Absence Reporting system.
See below for a copy of the schedule, which of the three gates your child will enter and exit school, and the pedestrian "traffic" flow patterns.
Many of your questions are answered in this video linked below, prepared by Principal Webster.
What's up this week?
After School Tutoring
Find out more about Benton!
Want to learn more about Benton? Click here for a Bitmoji tour of Benton and its programs!