Being a surgeon is the career I’m interested in. A surgeon is somebody who does surgery to help somebody live or get well. Some pros are you save peoples lives and help people feel better. Some cons are you could possibly kill some people. Four years of undergraduate school, four years of medical school and 3-10 years of residency and fellowship training. There is around 700-1,000 jobs in the medical field.
Harvard Medical School is a private Ivy League college and is located in Boston, Massachusetts. Financial aid at Harvard is need-based only, awards are determined by establishing your parent contribution, and scholarships are based on your FAFSA score. To attend Harvard you must have education with at least one year of college or university training in the United States or Canada.
1. John Harvard’s statue stands in Harvard Yard and is the third most photographed statue in the U.S.
2. Harvard is older than calculus
3. Harvard is an Ivy League college
4. Harvard has banned commercial filming on campus
5. It was the first college in the United States
6. Harvard University accepts only 7.2% of all applicants yearly
7. Only 2% of students throughout its history have flunked out of Harvard
8. Seventy-five Nobel Peace Prize winners are affiliated with Harvard
9. They have the worlds largest university library
10. They have 42 varsity teams
Why its a Good Fit
Because it is one of the top colleges in the world and you’re more likely to get offered a job from a good hospital if you attend Harvard.