- Paul Fisher moves from Texas to Tangerine County, Florida.
- They move into their new home, Lake Windsor.
- Paul and his mom smell smoke in the house.
- The smoke turns out to be a "muck fire"
- The Fisher's meet the Costello's.
- Paul goes to Erik's football practice.
- Paul goes to his new middle school, to check things out.
- Paul sees kids his age playing soccer and he joins them.
- Paul's first day of school.
- Paul gets assigned an IEP (Kerri)
Erik Fisher Football Dream Update
- Paul and his mom get back from the supermarket. They are greeted with the news by Erik, that Mike Costello died at practice.
- Erik and Arthur explain to his mom what happen.
- They explain that Mike had been struck by lightning, he went flying into the air but was dead before he hit the ground.
- Erik explains the whole team and all of the coaches were surrounding the boy, trying to give him CPR.
- Arthur describes when ambulances arrived and hooked an AED machine to Mike's dead body, but later that evening... Mike Costello was officially pronounced dead.
- After Erik and Arthur explained to Paul and his mom what had happen, the boys mocked his death.
- "Now Mike is dead. But the Dream lives on."
Rules and Regulations:
-Players must attend Tangerine Middle School
-Players are required to have soccer cleats, shin guards, and money to buy team jersey
-Players must not be disabled in any way (wheelchairs, blindness, deaf, or if player has an IEP at school)
*TRYOUTS WILL BE HELD THIS WEDNESDAY AFTER SCHOOL, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A RIDE HOME*