This World Could Run On Lemons
Lemon Battery's in Amps/Milliamps
D-Battery Current In Amps
Avg D-Battery Current: 0.960 A
Dependent Variable: The voltage
Controlled Variables: Type of battery and Volt meter
2.Next get a volt meter
3. Then get copper wire
4. Next get some zinc galvanized nails
5. Then roll the lemons to pop the juice pockets
6. Next put the zinc nail on one side of the lemon
7. Then put the copper wire on the other side of the lemon
8. Finally put the negative alligator clip on the zinc and the positive clip on the copper
Key words, Questions, and Resources
Questions I Would like to answer: What makes lemons create volts? What in lemons make them better than others? How are lemons and batteries alike?
Resources: Energy Quest.com, Youtube.com, hilaroad.com, How things work.com.
Important Research Notes
Lemon battery in volts:
D- Battery in volts
If i could redo the investigation i would probably also try to find the amount of lemons to power a phone, car or something else people use a lot. My project taught me about amps,milliamps, volts, and how batteries work. My projects importance is probably to use everyday objects for something even more useful.