HRRS Staff Notes
March 31, 2014
The Week Ahead
- A teacher needs to tabulate the lunch count at "point of sale." We need to do a better job of accounting for lunches and milks.
- Cooperative honorees are due to Marthie this week. In April, we will celebrate prudence.
- Can we begin recycling in the lunchroom?
- We've schedule a program review for the JDA program on May 9th.
- Waiting list for Kinder; close in pre-K
Tuesday: Amparo is prayer leader; topics above
Wed: Natalie gone for 3 days;
Thurs: All-School Mass sponsored by Kinder; B Team EME's; invoices and parent service hours sent home
Fri: No Father Maurer visit confirmed; 5th & 6th helping with stations at noon