Google Apps for EDU
Boort District School
Google Apps for Education
As you will be aware the school has recently made the move over the Google Apps for Education suite of tools. These tools are being used to facilitate the Bulletin, School Calendar and have the power to be used in a myriad of ways throughout the school and classrooms.
Google Drive App
iPhone/iPad Users download here
Android Users download here
Otherwise visit drive.google.com on your mobile device
Access the school calendar on the go
Android users download here
Google Drive offline.
- Visit drive.google.com and you will notice a button that says "Download Drive for PC"
- Click this to begin the installation of the Google Drive Sync Software
- Once installed login with your Google Account details
- This will 'automagically' sync the Bulletin and any other materials to your computer. You can access and edit the content from the folder without needing to access the web browser.
- A very easy way to view and edit the content that is even available when offline