Pursuing A Career In Business
Prepare for the Future
"I feel I have a responsibility to everybody. [My] music has a major impact on people's minds, on the way they think and the way they feel."
"In that moment, so many things from all the years went through my mind - so many faces of those who have been so supportive."
"What I do is I try to make a negative into a positive a lot. ... I'm always trying to figure out a way to [keep things positive] and there always is a way."
Understanding the Holland Code
- There are six personality types in Holland's model: Realistic, Investigative, Social, Conventional, Enterprising, and Artistic.
- My six-letter personality type is E-S-C-I-R-A & my top three categories/themes are: RIC
-Based on my Holland code I would describe myself as independent, and dependable. I'm realistic and conventional. I like to plan ahead of time and make sure everything is done on time. I prefer to think rather than to act and I am not apt to be too "people oriented."
- Bases on my Holland Code, 4 occupations that match my personality are:
- Chief Executive
- Marketing Managers
- Agents and Business Management
- Business Teachers
Job outlook for being a Chief Executive
- Education Level Needed: Bachelor's degree
- Salary: $173,320
- Personality Traits Needed: Leadership, Integrity, Dependability
- Knowledge needed: Business, Arts & Humanities, Safety and Government, Math and Science
My Ultimate Career Goal
- I want to SUCCEED in the world of Business