Principal Announcements and Weekly Schedule
October 19 - 23
PD with Mr. Adamson (Safety in an Active Shooter situation) in Mrs. Bowser's room (Specials teachers for breakfast)
6th grade to Taylor Univ. Exercise Science Class
20 - RED
Orange Day - Unity Day
21 - Parent Conference Day (12 - 7pm... Dinner together at 4pm)
22 - WHITE
Dr. Gorman coming to 3rd grade
23 - BLACK
Pie Order forms due
Great Way to Start Each Day
Check out this sign! (compliments of Mrs. Dillon)
This is a great app (thanks for the recommendation, Mrs. Hyatt) for students who struggle in recognizing the various letter sounds combinations.
Fun in the Sun
So thankful for the weather we have had this fall!
- ***The BLT meeting and the RTI meetings are going to be postponed to the week after Fall Break. I believe we will all be more refreshed and ready to dive in that week. Also, Parent Conferences will require a lot of your energy next week. :)
- Reminder - Please turn in Writing Prompt results before you leave for Fall Break.
- FYI - Retro-pay and your evaluation stipend will be included in your paycheck today.
- Veteran's Day is coming up - Please let me know if your class would be interested in writing letters to veterans. We have a resource/connection to veterans if you are interested.
- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU - FOR A WONDERFUL Boss's Day! I love being part of the South Team - I am truly blessed to have such a great team!!!
- PARENT CONFERENCE INFO:
- Whether or not you print report cards for parents is up to you, or you can prefer to show them online.
- Jennifer Jarck will be hosting a Skyward room that day for parents to come and learn more about how to use it.
- Please print STAR Reading and STAR Math reports for parents.
- Let me know if you need me to attend any of your parent conferences. :)
- I am more than happy to announce, "It is now time for the next parent conference. Thank you for coming." I can do this every 15 minutes to help you. ***Please let me know if you would like this to be done on Wednesday. ***