To keep you in the loop
Retraining: One of the most powerful parts of our MIR process is the REQUIRED retraining. When a student is given an MIR, a calm conversation must take place. During that conversation with the teacher, retraining and a plan for moving forward must occur. Please do not skip this step.
Turn in Post Assessments to Lisa! Flesh out June Unit Details. :) Work together. This could be a cool June.
STUDY HALL REMINDERS
- Students must read for first 10 minutes.
- Please do not let students leave classroom without a pass.
- Keep a sign out sheet.
- Watch who leaves each day and who does not.
- Please do not send same students to library each day or Student Lounge (if it is open).
- AND...No vending machine use. Students may only use those during lunch or after school.