- What is a calorie: a calorie is a measure of energy in your body .
- why do you need calories: to give your body energy.
4.what is the difference between a calorie and a Calorie. The difference is for every thousand c there is one C.
5. What does it mean if a food is calorie dense v.s low calorie density. It means one thing has more calories than the other.
6. what is an empty calorie. high in calories but low in other nutrients.
7.I think posting info on your food is a brilliant idea because people know what there eating.
8.they should equal out.
9.spinach is a positive choice in calories.
10. I could share this info with my mom and teacher.