Week of 9/8/19
Thank you for your hard work and effort thus far! Please keep the " Main Thing" the "Main Thing" . Our number one focus should be preparing our students for college or a career after high school.
Please take note of the following information ( This will be the last generic communication. We will start addressing the items below with individuals):
- All professional staff are expected to report to work by 7:45 AM
- Staff assigned to duty are expected to be at your duty station by 7:45 AM.
- All emails/phone calls should be returned within 24 hours
- Pep Rally schedule is Friday, please review and be prepared for adjustments
- Classroom educators are expected to take attendance each period
- Students are not allowed to leave your class during the first or last 10 minutes.
- Anytime a student leaves your class they must have a pass.
- All educators should be at their door during the passing period.
- All students must have their ID on and visible before entering your class.
- Do not leave your class unattended.
- I did not assign copy limits. I have the same limits that everyone else has. Email me with your individual concerns and I will attempt to help address them.
NO EXCUSES....NO ALIBI
“Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up, it knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're the lion or a gazelle-when the sun comes up, you'd better be running.”
Are you the Lion or Gazelle?
It is not about talent...It is about effort!
“The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft." - Will Smith”