Homework Term 4 Week 7
- Red: duck, sick, back, rock, black
- Green: delicious, hilarious, melodic, delightful, spectacular
- Blue: luminous, turbulent, colossal, enchanting, mysterious
- Rainbow (Challenge): enthusiastic, cerulean
- Red: The black duck was sick of eating rocks.
- Green: I watched a spectacular show with my delightful friends.
- Blue: The sea that had looked luminous and enchanting in the morning looked turbulent in the evening.
Play spelling games on spellingcity.com/katiesteele/
Comment on the blog spelling page with a story that includes all your spelling words.
MONDAY: _______________TUESDAY: ______________
Complete worksheet on the back.
What is half (1/2) of each of these numbers:
12: ______, 20: _______, 100: _________, 4: ________, 6: _______, 18: __________
What is a quarter (1/4) of each of these numbers:
20: _______, 40: _______, 400: ________, 4: _________, 16: _______, 100: _______
Optional: Play Mathletics or go to 'Fun Stuff' on the class blog and play some games to practise your addition skills.