Holy Rosary Bilingual Academy
I hope everyone had a great time at the auction. Thanks to all who attended and those who helped us with the event. It was a wonderful evening and we will have the final numbers by next week!!
Here are a few VERY IMPORTANT items with deadlines this week (FRIDAY):
- If you can help with the Teacher Appreciation Event THIS Friday, please sign up at: http://signup.com/go/xSksFKV. We NEED you! With teachers making more money than ever at public schools, we need to make sure to show our teachers some love!
- If you would like your child to take part in Alice in Wonderland with the Missoula Children's Theater next week, you need to complete a permission slip and turn in $50 by THIS Friday (May 10th). See more info below about the schedule.
- ALL parent/family volunteer hours are due to the office by THIS Friday (May 10th) or must be keyed in to Renweb by Friday, May 10th. Reminder: All unfulfilled volunteer hours will be billed out at $20/hour. Helping with the Teacher Appreciation event and/or Alice in Wonderland can be counted for this year. These are the final volunteer opportunities for 2018-19.
- Tuition is due THIS Friday (May 10th). If you are paying tuition from August through May (and have not missed a payment), this is your last tuition payment...YEAH!! Next month, you will only have fees for Extended Care and Meals (unless you still owe tuition).
Have a blessed week and enjoy this sunshine!!
Very Important Upcoming Items:
- Thursday, May 9th: Spirit Gear
- Friday, May 10th: Mass at 9 am Hosted by 4th Grade, Alice in Wonderland permission slips and money due, Volunteer Hours are Due, Teacher Appreciation Lunch and Event!!
Alice in Wonderland
The school is excited to announce that we have the Missoula Children’s Theater coming to our school to work with the students (K-8th) on a production of Alice in Wonderland. This will be an intensive week long production. Two professional actors will be coaching the students and will provide two workshops during the week for the entire school. The cost to participate will be $50 due May 1st. Forms to participate will be provided.
Please save these dates if you are interested in participating.
Practices will be from 3pm-5pm and 5:15pm -7:15pm, May 13-May 17th. Not all students will be needed at both practices.
Performances will be on Friday evening, May 17th at 6:30pm and Saturday, May 18th at 3pm. Students will need to arrive by 1:30pm for the Saturday performance.
We need volunteers.