Warrior Staff Update
September 15, 2019
It's another BUSY week...CFS PD, "A" Celebration, and Coronado Homecoming! We might even squeeze in some instruction. Have a great week, and please let us know if there is anything that you need.
Morning Duty= Haddix / Tovar
Tuesday- Sept. 17
The pom squad, cheerleaders, and drumline from CHS will be here to help us celebrate our 4th and 5th graders and their STAAR performance. We will line the halls to cheer and celebrate our 4th and 5th graders.
Library 3:30-4:00"A" Celebration with Dr. Rollo, cabinet, and board members and treats from Bahama Bucks!
Wednesday- Sept. 18
- 3:30-4:30- Kinder/1st Vertical Team Meeting- Mrs. Beevers classroom
- Coronado Homecoming parade- 5:30 - Whiteside 5th graders will participate!
Thursday- Sept. 19
- PLC- Istation with Sarah Cude (ELAR teachers only this week)
- 8:00-8:45 (3rd/4th/5th ELAR teachers)
- 8:45-9:25 (Kindergarten)
- 9:25-10:10 (1st)
- 10:10-10:55 (2nd)
- PTA general meeting/Spelling Bee- 5:30 All staff are encouraged to attend. Staff member names are placed in a drawing for each PTA event you attend!