May 13, 2022
In this Issue:
- A Message from Marcie
- Band and Orchestra Registration
- Movie Night - CANCELLED
- Mom's Night Out (May 23) - Register Now
- Panera Fundraiser - May 24
- Helping Hands Day (5/27) - Volunteers Needed!
- Purchase School Supply Kits - On sale thru June 1
- Order a 2nd to last day of school lunch Ice Cream treat
- Join a PTO Committee for 2022-2023 school year
- Final PTO Zoom Meeting - Wednesday, May 25th at 7pm
- Check out the "In Case You Missed It" section for prior info
A Message from Marcie
Happy Friday, South Park!
We had a wonderful week at South Park and enjoyed the beautiful Chicago weather! Today, we held our final fire drill of the school year and completed most MAP tests. For students who were absent, we will be sure to provide an opportunity for MAP make-up tests next week.
A reminder that Erin's Law presentations will be held on Monday, May 16th. If you would like to opt your child out and have not already done so, please let me know before Monday.
Enjoy the weekend!
Band and Orchestra Registration
Sign-ups for trying out a band and orchestra instruments are now OPEN! Instrument fitting sign-up for May 24-26th is posted here for South Park. We're asking all families to register by Friday, May 20th to ensure that we're prepared and ready for your child!
If you missed the Instrumental Department's info night, please see the recording here.
If you have any questions about the registration process or anything regarding instrumental music next year, please reach out to email@example.com.
-The DPS109 Instrumental Music Team
May 17 - Kindergarten Round Up
May 27 - Field Day/Helping Hands Day
May 31 - Rain Date for Field Day
June 1 - 5th Grade Picnic
June 2 - 5th Grade Variety Show
June 3 - 1/2 Day Dismissal at 11:40 a.m.
LOOKING TO OPT OUT OF NEXT WEEK'S SHIELD TESTING?
This opt-out will be for testing on Thursday, May 5/19.
Fill out this Google Form prior to 7 AM on THURSDAY, 5/19.
*Please note that if you have consented but want to opt out of a week, you must fill out the form every week.