Asleep In My Fuzz
Music Is An Escape By:Hollyann Clevenger
A Brief History of Socks
- Sock weren't actually made from cloth in the beginning, they were originally made from animal skins and were invented in the Stone Age
- In 2 A.D. the Romans finally made cloth socks
- In Medieval Europe the "leggings" became shorter and are now called, "breeches"
- In the 20th century the socks we know and love today
- The Bureau of Missing Socks was founded August 1, 1861
A Day In The Life Of..... Adele
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing
My writers are here at the house trying to come up with something that'll knock the socks off of the public, showing I still got my stuff. Even if just a little over two years ago, I gave birth to my joy, Angelo. Simon left this morning on business, so it's just me, Angelo, and my writers.
I do hope Simon comes home soon. I miss him dearly when he leaves and I wish sometimes that he would just stay home. But we are busy, busy people.
I've noticed that he left his most comfortable,fuzz covered socks.
I told my writer to go home. I put Angelo to sleep and know I will. I'll sleep with Simon's socks. And I'll be Asleep in my fuzz.