In the News
Parent / Teacher Conferences
Wednesday, Nov. 18th - Elementary School Parent Conferences 1-3:30 pm 5-7 pm (1/2 day for students grades K-5)
Science and Social Studies
NCG - Trillium Cinema
Monday, Dec. 21st, 9am-12pm
8220 Trillium Cir Ave, Grand Blanc, MI 48439
Here is the permission slip if you need another copy. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-zrHURiswiBUXlBUU5nUlJfOW8
Tree Trimming Party and Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Celebration
Wednesday, Nov. 25th, 8:45-10:15am
5055 West Maple Avenue
Swartz Creek, MI
We will make two decorations starting at 8:50 am on Wednesday, November 25th. At about 9:30 am we will have our Charlie Brown Thanksgiving feast. Whatever is brought in to share is what we eat! It is a smorgasbord of random goodies. We will end our feast at 10:20 am and the students will go to their Special.
SWARTZ CREEK COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
MISSION: Swartz Creek Community Schools inspires our learners to embrace challenges, set goals, grow their talents, and realize their dreams for success in a global society.
VISION: Swartz Creek Community Schools provides a world class education through innovative experiences while developing the unique talents of our learners.BELIEF STATEMENTS:
- We believe in a culture of learning.
- We believe that student learning should be the primary goal for all decisions made affecting the school district.
- We believe the climate and culture of the school is engaging, nurturing, challenging, and inspires students to express their personal ideas.
- We believe curriculum is integrated, differentiated, meaningful, and pertinent to life.
- We believe in culturally relevant education that provides the knowledge and skills to meet the global challenges and opportunities of the 21st Century.
- We believe in continuous improvement informed by critical evaluation and reflection.
- We believe expanding technologies enrich how teachers teach and students learn.
- We believe in building relationships and sharing resources with our community, parents, and staff members.