2016 Ford F-150
Car project by Jaime Villa
Choosing the Ford F-150 and The Platinum Trim
Features included with the Platinum Trim
Electronic 6 speed transmission
Remote tailgate release
Adaptive cruise control and collision warning with brake support
360 degree camera with split view display
8” productivity screen
Front seats heating and cooling
Lane keeping system
Electronic rear locking differential
Side mirrors- LED Security approach lamps
MPG in the city: 15 mpg
MPG in the highway: 21 mpg
Engine,Transmission and Drive terrain
It comes equipped with a V8 Flex Fuel, 5.0 Liter engine and an automatic 6 speed transmission with select shift. It also comes with 4 wheel drive.
Front Head Curtain
Rear Head Curtain
Other safety features
Inflatable Seat Belts
Child safety locks
- Basic Warranty of 3 years or 36,000 miles
- Power train Warranty of 5 years or 60,000 miles
Great gas mileage in the city
Great for long trips
- low gas mileage on the highway
- KBB Expert rating- 9.2/10
- MSRP- The manufacturer's suggested retail price.
- Fair Purchase Price/Blue Book Value- The value that consumers are typically paying for this vehicle.
- Dealer Invoice- The amount an auto dealership pays the manufacturer for a vehicle it puts on its lot.
Different Prices for the F-150
2. 2016 Ford F-150 Platinum Crew Cab 4WD = $56,664
Other Trucks similar to the F-150
1. 2016 Toyota Tundra CrewMax = $48,221
2. 2016 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Pricing = $33,154
The car I would purchase would be the 2016 Ford F150 because out of all 3 of the cars I am familiar with the performance of an F150. The original choice is a better choice because It has features that I want that the other two trucks don’t have. The comparison choice is only better because it’s less expensive than the F150. With this information you can negotiate a better deal because the trucks are similar in size and style and the two others are less expensive.
Fair purchase Price = $52,583
Down payment = $10,000
52,583 - 10,000
42,583 / 60 = $709.72
Monthly payment = $709.72
Expenses and Planning
The job I would need to have to buy this truck would need to be a high paying job because F150 uses a lot of gas and maintenance costs are high. At this moment buying a new F-150 wouldn't be possible because it’s expensive and I dont get payed enough at my job to buy this vehicle.