September Newsletter (2019)
A Note from the Principal
Our first two weeks of school have been nothing short of exceptional! Our students and staff have worked hard to build routines, procedures, and expectations for our campus, making Francone Elementary a great place to learn and grow!
We will begin welcoming lunch visitors next week (September 9th). A reminder to our lunch guests that we will have a special table designated for students with lunch visitors and that lunch can only be brought for your child. While you are here visiting, take a look at our "No Place for Hate" banner on display in the cafeteria. Our campus earned this award for the third year in a row, symbolizing our commitment to creating an environment centered on kindness, empathy, and respect for all.
Take a look at the rest of our newsletter to read about our other upcoming events. Be sure to stay informed about the great things happening on our campus by following us on Twitter (@FranconeElem) or "liking" us on Facebook. We appreciate your partnership!
- September 10th- McFamily Fun Night and Watch DOG Kick Off
- September 11th- Last day to purchase a school spirit shirt online (Shirts will be delivered to students approximately 2-3 weeks after the deadline)
- September 25th- SOAR Store Opens (Students can shop at lunch with school cash)
- September 27th- Progress Reports go home; Last day to purchase school supplies through the campus
- October 8th- Before/After School Clubs Begin
- October 28th- SOAR Awards for select students. If your child is nominated for an award, you will receive a letter in the mail.
McFamily Fun Night & Watch DOG Kick-Off- September 10th
Francone Elementary is a Title I School
As a parent of a student at a campus receiving Title I funds, federal law allows you to ask for information about the certification, college major, and advanced degrees of your child’s teacher(s). You also have the right to request information about the qualifications of a teacher aide or paraprofessional providing direct services to your child. If you would like to receive this information, you may contact the Cypress-Fairbanks I.S.D. Human Resources Department at 281-897-4099.