DIRECTOR OF GOVERNMENT RELATIONS
ASUWB is now hiring for the Government Relations position
Details for application
- Must attend mandatory ASUWB Meetings from 5:45pm-7:45pm on Thursdays for Winter Quarter and 8:00am-10:00am for Spring Quarter
- Submit a resume for review
- Be in good standing with the University and have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Ability to travel by car to meetings within the state of Washington
- Work 19.5 hours and 5 are publicly posted office hours for Winter and Spring Quarter.
- Organize and implement legislative and government events (e.g. government and student government voter registration drives, student lobby and empowerment days, hosting government officials on campus, letter writing campaigns, legislative information forums for students, and others)
- Serve as a member of the WSA Board, which may include sitting as an executive board member, attending WSA General Assembly Meetings, WSA Board Meetings, and spending time in Olympia during Legislative sessions
Applications are due by Monday, December 18th at 5:00 pm.
The University of Washington is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation in its services, programs, activities, education and employment for individuals with disabilities. To request disability accommodations or to receive this publication in a more accessible format, please contact Disability Resources for Students at 425.352.5307, TDD 425.352.5303, FAX 425.352.3581, firstname.lastname@example.org.