Creek Band - 9/24/18 to 9/30/18
Clear Creek High School Band - League City, TX
Weekly Marching Rehearsal Schedule
- Monday, September 24th - 6:00pm to 8:30pm
- Tuesday, September 25th - 3:30pm to 6:00pm
- Thursday, September 27th - 3:30pm to 6:30pm
The schedule is updated in realtime on the Creek Band website calendar.
Stay on top of your grades! Our goal is a 100% passing rate for the Creek Band!
All students must be passing all classes in order to continue participating in Marching Band for 2018. You will not be able to regain eligibility in time to participate in contests.
Make sure you are staying in touch with your teachers and studying hard!
Events, Announcements, and Information
Corpus Christi Trip Deposit Past Due!
If you haven't yet turned it in, please turn it in by Wednesday, 9/26 to avoid being dropped from the trip.
Total cost of the trip is $360. Payment schedule:
- $150 - Deposit due 9/21 (must be paid by 9/26)
- $150 - Payment 2 due 12/1
- $60 - Final payment due 2/1
You may (of course) pay the full $360 up front if you choose. Students/chaperones who do not pay the deposit by 9/21 will be dropped from the trip.
Please put the student name (or chaperone name) on the envelope with cash or check, and deposit into the band hall lockbox. Checks (or money orders) should be made payable to the Clear Creek Band.
Football vs. Clear Brook
Friday, Sep. 28th, 3-11pm
2305 East Main Street
League City, TX
- Black Compression Shirt
- Black Compression Shorts
- Black Calf Length Socks
- Marching Shoes
Game Start Time is 7:00pm
Estimated End Time is 10:00am
All Students Must Be Picked Up 30 Minutes After Return to Creek and Should Head to Double Dave's Pizza
Pizza at Double Dave's
Friday, Sep. 28th, 10:30pm-12:30am
2500 Marina Bay Drive
League City, TX
20% goes back to the program. Full menu available!
Plan on being there after the game.
Volunteer to Help at Games and Contests!
You can sign up to help using SignUpGenius...we will use this throughout the year, so go ahead and create an account.
You can see all of the events for which help is needed here!
All volunteers will need to be cleared through CCISD's background check process.
- Tuesday, October 2nd - Band Booster Meeting - Creek Band Hall - 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Friday, October 5th - Football vs. Dickinson - Dickinson High School - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 6th - Galena Park Marching Festival - Galena Park ISD Stadium - All Day
- Friday, October 12th - Football vs. Alvin - Veterans Memorial Stadium - 7:00pm
- Saturday, October 13th - Gulf Coast Classic Marching Contest - Challenger Columbia Stadium - All Day
Stay up to date with announcements, itineraries, schedules, calendars, media, and more!