Runyan Elementary Mission
At Runyan Elementary, we are a safe and welcoming community dedicated to student-focused learning driven by high expectations for all.
7/31 District enrollment day
8/9 Meet the Teacher
8/11 Students' first day back to school
2021-2022 School Calendar
District Enrollment Day
- COVID positive students, staff, and visitors will not be allowed in school until the end of their 10-day isolation period.
- Masks are optional. Students and staff may choose to wear a mask or not.
- We encourage people to continue to spread out whenever possible.
- Parents may not join their students for lunch. (We will reevaluate this plan in early September.)
- Parents are allowed on campus for meetings, volunteer service, etc.
Meet the Teacher
- Families with a last name beginning with the letters A-M may attend Meet the Teacher between 4:45 - 5:30.
- Families with a last name beginning with the letters N-Z may attend Meet the Teacher between 5:45 - 6:30.
Remember, this is a brief event -- just a quick opportunity to meet the teacher, drop off school supplies, and see the classroom. We appreciate your help in keeping everyone safe, so we can continue to offer high-quality, in-person instruction!
First Day of School
- We will have plenty of staff on hand to help students find their class and carry their supplies. Parents do not need to walk their child into school unless they want to do so.
- If parents do choose to walk their child to class, no more than two adults will be allowed to accompany any one child into the building.
- Once inside the building, only two families will be allowed inside the classroom at a time. Others walking their child to class will need to wait in the hallway until one of the two families currently inside the class exits. Families inside the class will be encouraged to exit quickly, so other families can enter.
CISD Non-Discrimination Statement:
The Conroe Independent School District (District) as an equal opportunity educational provider and employer does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, or disability in educational programs or activities that it operates or in employment matters. The District is required by Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act, as well as Board policy not to discriminate in such a manner.
For information about Title IX rights or Section 504/ADA rights, contact the Title IX Coordinator or the Section 504/ADA coordinator at 3205 W. Davis, Conroe, TX 77304; (936) 709-7752.