Blackhawk HOSA Needs You
Support West Wilkes HOSA as we travel to Dallas, TX for ILC
How can I help???
Overall, this trip is going to cost around $10,635.00 plus food. We have completed several fundraising events for this event, but our remaining balance is still $8,135.00. In order to fund this trip, we are relying on our local community to sponsor our future medical professionals!
If you would like to make a donation, please contact the school (contact info below) or send a check to the school, indicating the donation is for WWHS HOSA. We will be very grateful for any amount of donation! Thank you very much for supporting academic excellence at WWHS.
- Grace Reavis, Pharmacy Science, 1st place
- Kinley Adams, Physical Therapy, 2nd place
- Andrew Blackburn, Researched Persuasive Writing and Speaking, 2nd place
- Britney Nichols, Dental Terminology, 3rd place
- Joseph Jones, Received the award for "Outstanding HOSA Chapter" (awarded for excellent involvement in community service and leadership within the HOSA organization)
- Haley Jordan, Health Career Photography, top 10 finalist
- Shaina Reins, Sports Medicine, top 10 finalist
- Rachel Shepherd, Biomedical Debate, top 10 finalist & North Carolina HOSA President
In addition to competing against other future healthcare professionals from all over the world, the conference will allow these students to attend several leadership workshops, career exploration activities, and educational symposia.
We are HOSA
"The hands of HOSA mold the health of tomorrow"