Design and Technology
Abigail 8C created this amazing maze design using 2d design. Abigail’s maze works on 2 layers and will be cut out of acrylic using the laser then installed into the plywood container she has made
Our Year 7 students have taken part in Food Technology lessons with Mr Harley this term. This week they have made a vegetable curry which left the school smelling amazing.
Students in Year 7 have been working with ceramics in Art. Pictured are Sam and Katie creating ceramic mugs.
Design and Technology
Year 11 GCSE Countdown
Our Year 11 Art students have completed their exam on Tuesday and Wednesday this week and have also taken part in a Maths conference on Thursday.
All students have received a copy of their exam timetable and an exam booklet, this was also sent to all Year 11 parents. Please read this carefully as it outlines the arrangements for exams.
School is open until 6.00pm Monday-Thursday for Year 11 students for quiet revision.
Stars of the Week
- Mr Gourlay has nominated Gabby 7C for her effort and focus in Computer Science. He has also nominated Aaron 10C and Stephen M 10T for their continuous commitment and effort in Computer Science lessons.
- Miss Bridges has nominated Olivia 11T for her outstanding efforts, over and above what is expected leading up to her Sociology GCSE.
- Mr Lee has nominated Maddie 9C who recently completed a mock GCSE higher paper in Maths and achieved amazing results.
- Miss Connellan has nominated Courtney, Kacper and Baixu 9T for their contribution to assembly this week.
- Miss Sneddon has nominated Year 8 Scientists for their excellent test results. Well done!
- Miss James has nominated Aidan 10S, Cameron 10T and Bayley 10T for being outstanding ambassadors for the school.
- Miss Longhurst has nominated Caitlin and Martyna 9T and Amber 9C for their contribution on History lessons and excellent homework.
- Miss Watt has nominated Ellie and Ines 7T and Desiree and Jack H 8S for their fantastic assessments in German.
- Mr Cook has nominated Mason 8C for his outstanding contributions to the CREST award project. He has also nominated Eve and Hana 8T for their groundbreaking ideas on carbon capture technology in STEM.
- Miss James has nominated Year 9 Scientists for welcoming our visitors into school on Friday.
- Ryan 10T has nominated Miss Sneddon for her fun and exciting Science lessons.
- School closes next week, Friday 12th May, for the two week break and will reopen on Tuesday 30th May.