Comfort Works is Hiring
Personal Assistant to CEO
- In charge of personal tasks requested by the Manager.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Responsible for accounts and expense reports;
- Work closely with outside individuals to coordinate schedules
Why Join us?
- A work hard , play hard group with solid management and resources.
Opportunity to learn about E-commerce, online-marketing, reputation management, international customer service, marketing research and SEO.
Great international workmates from Australia, Poland, Malaysia, Singapore, China.
Cool office space in Damansara Heights with FREE parking.
Wearing slippers to work.
We make pretty things comfort-works.com
Job Availability: Immediate
Package: 2500-4000 MYR depending on experience
1. Free entry to the office' weekly ping pong competition (compulsory entry)
2. Free alcohol in the office after 6pm
3. Free Mountain and Road Bike Rental
4. Entry to Xbox 360 Competition (compulsory entry)
5. Access to free Espresso Machine/Coffee
Interested Candidates, please email the following to:
- Latest Resume & CV
- Present Location
- Time for Interview
Are you a match?
This is an environment where the answer is always, "yes, we can do that." Experience working in a creative environment or E-commerce desired, but not required. We are looking for someone who has: Superior verbal and written communication skills. Proven problem-solving abilities with challenging deadlines and priorities. Ability to anticipate change and react efficiently and expeditiously. Strong ability to be discrete. Maturity to handle multiple tasks and confidential issues/material as well as communicate effectively with everyone. Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanour at all times. Detail oriented, highly organised, able to multitask - we move fast here and we are constantly changing directions, but we keep it all together AND we think that is fun. You should too.
- At least 1-3 years of PA experience
- Proficient in both Bahasa and English Language.
- Must be able to read and write in Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office/Google products.
- Own transportation
- Proactive, resourceful, creative and meticulous.
- Able to start working immediately will be an advantage