Introduction to Composition 110
Abigail Undem - Fall 2014 Beth Undem - Instructor
Sounds from Thursday morning by Volleyball23
My thesis statement in this paper was, "Spending time with family, friends, and relatives is important, and no matter how busy a schedule is, or how tired one may be, always set aside time to spend with the ones who mean the most."
Division and Classification
My Best Work–Research
Writing Skills – Levels One and Two
- Expresses clearly thoughts and ideas in informal writing contexts.
- Composes structurally correct sentences in Standard American English.
- Generates well-developed, coherent paragraphs.
- Processes information to produce writing that clearly and accurately summarizes and/or reports.
- Writes well-developed, focused essays.
- Searches for information and inserts research appropriately.